6.1.09

nostalgia



It's so cold outside, I'm focusing on the inside today.
Here you see two displays of fine things in my house. Two places I like to look at when I'm restless. They remind me of what I love: picture taking, illustrations and collecting fine objects.

Above my picture wall with very divers and personal pictures. The one in the middle are my parents when they were young, taken by a photography student to practise. Well done I believe.
Below you see my little (just started) collection of vintage childrens books with nice illustrated covers and some flea market objects. The picture in the middle is again my mother, with the famous blond curls Charlie inherited.

2 opmerkingen:

Matroskin zei

There's something for you in my blog!

Theresia (minoridesign) zei

Heel leuke blog!! mooie fotos..